Would you like some water?

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was once given a coffee in a jam jar, Tash. I kid you not.

You'll pay 4 quid for that in Shoreditch. Jam jars is trendy innit.

I always offer tea (Normal, green, mint, fruit, or matcha), coffee (instant or pod, then its long or short), squash, or water. then we get onto the milk choices. we have skimmed, semi, almond, or soy in our gaff. and I drink black coffee!! :ROFLMAO:

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You'll pay 4 quid for that in Shoreditch. Jam jars is trendy innit.

I always offer tea (Normal, green, mint, fruit, or matcha), coffee (instant or pod, then its long or short), squash, or water. then we get onto the milk choices. we have skimmed, semi, almond, or soy in our gaff. and I drink black coffee!! :ROFLMAO:
I would have forgotten the question by the time you got to the end of that list!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Always point people in the direction of the tea and coffee making facilities, put plenty of mugs and spoons out etx and invite them to help themselves whenever they want. Will also offer a drink if I am making one and have the fridge full of cans of soft drink, especially in Summer.

Having a phone full of the numbers of good, reputable tradesmen is worth its weight in gold but you are not the only one looking to use them. As important as it is for them to be a good tradesman, it is important to be a good customer if you want them to come back so look after them on site, pay them quickly and otherwise leave them to get on with their job.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Always point people in the direction of the tea and coffee making facilities, put plenty of mugs and spoons out etx and invite them to help themselves whenever they want. Will also offer a drink if I am making one and have the fridge full of cans of soft drink, especially in Summer.

Having a phone full of the numbers of good, reputable tradesmen is worth its weight in gold but you are not the only one looking to use them. As important as it is for them to be a good tradesman, it is important to be a good customer if you want them to come back so look after them on site, pay them quickly and otherwise leave them to get on with their job.

The guy who did my loft was great. Had to chase him for the final bill. It's like he didn't want to be paid!

He did however lose the keys but offered to pay for new locks. I told him not to worry Its uvpc I can change myself 2 locks few sets of keys cost me £100 not a big deal in the scheme of things

To his credit when that bill arrived he had knocked £100 off it and wouldn't be talked out of it