Would this be a good buy?

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Decent price if it's genuine send a text and check authenticity only 6 months old so should be able to remember where it came from in the first place. Good sign has headcover and wrench.

saxmaster

Assistant Pro
Visit site
this seems a little to ceap if you ask me, but for some reason i could never bring myself to buy of gumtree, i just think of it as a place to sell stolen goods, no idea why thou

Dave B

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
If you have a slight draw and don't fight a slice the 9.5 degree TM Superfast TP in the classifieds for £80 may be a better option as they get superb reviews. The R11 is in Ireland and although it is very likely genuine, do you really want to take the risk or pay that much for a damaged club that will in reality have little second hand value and may be difficult to sell on?

robbest3offthetee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
JB, I would leave it alone, If you are really after one, take your time, with the R11s out now you can get a bargain on the original R11, just have to search around for a good one, dont buy this because its cheap, no resale value due to the damage, you know what we golfers are like, want things perfick !!!!!

Mr_T

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
JB, I would leave it alone, If you are really after one, take your time, with the R11s out now you can get a bargain on the original R11, just have to search around for a good one, dont buy this because its cheap, no resale value due to the damage, you know what we golfers are like, want things perfick !!!!!

Is the correct answer. You'll get nothing for it if you decide to shift it on, I've seen plenty of good deals on the r11 around, I think clubhouse golf have them new at 199.99 at the moment so if you're really after one then that may be worth a shout