• Pulling the pants off it with a duck hook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • J Arthur/Scottish shot (AKA) SHANK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

swingstar1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
furyk_or_unique's great post about what's your best shot got me thinking - what's the worst shot you can hit
for me its the dreaded high girly slice.....
vote in the poll!

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Great question- it has to be the dreaded J Arthur for me-it may be the worst shot to hit but to me its one of the funniest things to witness. When it comes out of no where-even for top players-its hilarious for those watching!

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
ohhhh the fat chip is just the worst - you are all set up for a birdie or maybe a par, your mind is way ahead on the putt you are going to hit and then argh...you fat it like a total novice...disgraceful shot!

MacMachattie

Assistant Pro
Visit site
There's no question about it. The Shabba Rank is by far the worst shot you can hit. It's so destructive. Not only will it generally result in a lost ball but in a total loss of confidence in your golf swing for months to come..... Never let us talk about this again.

Shooter_McGavin

Assistant Pro
Visit site
This time of year it has got to be a thinned long iron- it takes at least 3holes to regain the feeling back in your fingers a reminds you of how much more fun summer golf can be!

Teetotal

Assistant Pro
Visit site
what do you mean girly 170 yard slice - that a top drive for me ha ha ha. I leave everything short on theb green so for me thats the pits.

swingstar1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
suprised no one is going for the knife - its such a destructive shot.

There's nothing so cardwrecking as being short of the green in two with a fairly straightforward chip/pitch (when does a pitch become a chip by the way?) only to scream one throug the back of the green into deep rubbish that even Seve would be happy to get it up and down in three shots from