World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 16999
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16999

Im not making a fuss, i disagreed with your post #2501 and you've gone on and on and on since.

I dont think england over acheived, you do. You then started using words like delusional and arrogant to describe you england fans.

Weird bunch celebrating failure :D
If somebody directly replies to one of my posts it is only good manners to reply.

If you don’t want a discussion don’t answer me directly :thup:

You wouldn’t be the first one to think they are more important than others on here ;)

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Now now boys
Let’s all be chums again.

Stu. So Liverpool got to the CL Final, ok they lost, but you were pleased that they got to the final , weren’t you?

Rather than not getting through the groups.

Success may not equal winning,
Now there’s a concept 👍

D

Deleted member 1740

Now now boys

Stu. So Liverpool got to the CL Final, ok they lost, but you were pleased that they got to the final , weren’t you?

Now there’s a concept 👍

Club football and international football is completely different and its incomparable.

Success may not equal winning, you're right.

When analysing games/results there's lots of factors to consider like opposition etc.

D

Deleted member 1740

If somebody directly replies to one of my posts it is only good manners to reply.

If you don’t want a discussion don’t answer me directly :thup:

You wouldn’t be the first one to think they are more important than others on here ;)

i don't.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Now now boys

Now there’s a concept 👍

Yeah, at golf, I rarely win any Comps but I do have some successful rounds!!….. & occasionally over-achieve! :rofl:

Looking forward to, hopefully, seeing the ref deal with the cynical (old LUFC) footballing style of Croacia, Modric excepted, & allow it to be a World Cup Final worth watching... otherwise it'll be Wimbledon though it's likely the Men's Final will be settled by 4pm...… only one likely result there!!

D

Deleted member 16999

Now now boys

Now there’s a concept 👍
Relax, neither of us have an issue, check emojis out.
Some can debate without insulting each other or taking it personal.
:thup:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Nope, no you’re not, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, mod duty, we know the truth :rofl:
Ok
I’m as chilled as a manic obsessive ,delusional ,sleep deprived, twitchy , obsessive, 21 handicapper but should be better, can be. (Did I mention obsessive)

But what’s this got to do with the World Cup , you trying to get me sacked?
Did I mention obsessive? 😂😂😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm now not convinced Southgate is THE MAN. When changes were so blindingly obviously required he didn't do it AT ANY TIME. Same old sam old. Sticking to his new format and team and hoping things will be ok. Also, playing the same wasters on the play off game. Good job I wasn't there in the squad. I'd have been on the next plane out having not been picked again. And wouldn't give a stuff.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm now not convinced Southgate is THE MAN. When changes were so blindingly obviously required he didn't do it AT ANY TIME. Same old sam old. Sticking to his new format and team and hoping things will be ok. Also, playing the same wasters on the play off game. Good job I wasn't there in the squad. I'd have been on the next plane out having not been picked again. And wouldn't give a stuff.

Same old same old is rather an apt quote from you........... :D

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I was going to go down the local pub to watch the World Cup final but apparently they are having an all-day darts event. So I did a 180 and came back out again....

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Did griesmann dive for that free kick ? Was just debating if with the boy and then they score. Hmmm.

For me he released his studs prior to the contact coming in..... drew the contact... well done ref for reading it!! He'll frustrate the cynical-Cro's