World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 16999
  • Start date

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
For me he released his studs prior to the contact coming in..... drew the contact... well done ref for reading it!! He'll frustrate the cynical-Cro's

??? This is Scouse/ manc style one-eyedness!!

Sir (St) Trev says he cheated and that's good enough for me.

You're not Serbian are you??

D

Deleted member 15344

Seems a perfect use of VAR - ref couldn’t see it so VAR have asked him to look at it and give his judgement - it looks like the arm has batted the ball down and away , seems a penalty

Looking at it again it seems a judgement call but does that mean then it’s not “clear and obvious” so it shouldn’t be given because of that ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
It’s one of those where slow motion makes the movement look irregular but it’s clear in full speed it’s a natural movement for the arm to drop when you’re landing. Never a penalty and it’s exactky why VAR is dangerous - people will judge what they see based on the slow motion but people’s bodies don’t act in slow motion.

Well. Karius’s does. But that’s for another day.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just what is Shearer on about.... there was a deliberate hand movement to block the ball that had travelled a long way, in case it passed the player in front of him. Correct decision made... Cro-cheats spotted again..... well done ref

D

Deleted member 1740

Been robbed so far.

Why wasnt Var used to fix the obvious dive which lead to the first goal.

This or the blatant penalty on Mandzukic when dragged down by Pogba.

it's a farce. VAR was suppposed to be for clear snd obvious decisions.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It’s one of those where slow motion makes the movement look irregular but it’s clear in full speed it’s a natural movement for the arm to drop when you’re landing. Never a penalty and it’s exactky why VAR is dangerous - people will judge what they see based on the slow motion but people’s bodies don’t act in slow motion.

Well. Karius’s does. But that’s for another day.

Agree completly.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This or the blatant penalty on Mandzukic when dragged down by Pogba.

it's a farce. VAR was suppposed to be for clear snd obvious decisions.

Yes I saw that but like the Kane ones in first game, think other players were committing other fouls prior..... cum'on our neighbours!! torment the dirty-fouling Cro's… lets have Lovran in for an early lunch!!:rofl:

D

Deleted member 15344

Yes I saw that but like the Kane ones in first game, think other players were committing other fouls prior..... cum'on our neighbours!! torment the dirty-fouling Cro's… lets have Lovran in for an early lunch!!:rofl:

Are you still a touch upset that Croatia knocked out England hence the clear bias towards France or should I say against Croatia

Griezmann clearly dived , they should have looked at the Mandzukic incident and that penalty shouldn’t have been given if going by the strict guidelines of VAR

Wonder what Utd fan are thinking of this Pogba - it’s the one they paid £90 mil for

So why can’t he do it for them on a consistent basis - is it the manager or the Prem and he struggles the get the space

Last edited by a moderator: