Work The Idiots In Charge

PaulS

Visit site
So what are you suggesting, I'm a pretty special idiot? You often come over as a complete (Mod Edit) Foxy, you know nothing about me or my abilities to do my job. Unlike many I hold qualifications in Managenent, marketing and accountancy, I'm also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management as well as a qualified Engineer.

Guess nothing beats the arrogance of self importance. Do you believe that makes you better than others ? It’s certainly the way you post towards others.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Guess nothing beats the arrogance of self importance. Do you believe that makes you better than others ? It’s certainly the way you post towards others.
I dont make those comparisons, self importance means nothing to me but I do speak with qualification and experience on some subjects.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
So what are you suggesting, I'm a pretty special idiot? You often come over as a complete (Mod Edit) Foxy, you know nothing about me or my abilities to do my job. Unlike many I hold qualifications in Managenent, marketing and accountancy, I'm also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management as well as a qualified Engineer.
I had (he died last year) a brother who was a brilliant scholar, That didn't prevent him from making poor decisions/being idiotic occasionally!

Btw. Note the Smiley on the post you quoted.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I had (he died last year) a brother who was a brilliant scholar, That didn't prevent him from making poor decisions/being idiotic occasionally!

Btw. Note the Smiley on the post you quoted.
Didnt look like a smiley. If it was then I apologise as it looks like a sneer. Btw, didnt realise I had been making poor/ idiotic decisions.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I would simply be more focused on the role, suggest why you'll fit into the role and what you'll be able to offer the department. A lot of trusts aren't overly smart and for admin roles will use the same questions over and so you should have a better idea what they'll ask and can tailor the answers more specifically. If the trust has core statements (we use CARE - compassion, aspirational, resourceful and excellence) use those as part of the answers.

Difficult to get those words in to the answers of the questions that were asked last time. LOL. well not LOL really.