Head Pro
Visit site
Wordle 221 5/6

?⬛⬛?⬛
??⬛⬛⬛
⬛?⬛⬛⬛
⬛????
?????

First go today after seeing this thread. I like it. Should have a time completed showing though.

RichA

Visit site
Further to this - there is a game on android called Wordus which is exactly the same as Wordle basically, just unlimited plays obviously. So you can get practising. ?
Yeah. I've been using Wordus during my commute. One today - JUNTO.
Ffs. Who is going to come out with that as one of their six attempts?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah. I've been using Wordus during my commute. One today - JUNTO.
Ffs. Who is going to come out with that as one of their six attempts?
Yes their word pool is obviously a bit broader. I also had a word earlier that I'd never heard of (forgotten it now), I just about got it on the last guess by process of elimination (had a couple of green letters in, plus it doesn't let you submit the guess if it's not actually a word, so I got to try a few different letters anyway!).

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wordle 221 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜?⬜
?⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜?⬜?
?????
?????
My 4th guess was a random word which I thought would be rejected. CHAWK. Never heard of it but at least it gave me all of the letters.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
today was tough.. but finally managed it .
exampleConnect4.gif

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't get what people are posting?

I know it's their solution but all I see are two types of square - either "filled squares" or "crossed squares". Which i assume to mean "totally wrong letter" and "right letter, right place". Shouldn't there be three types of "filling" - the third indicating "right letter wrong place" ? Aren't the answers meaningless without all three?

D

Deleted member 16999

I don't get what people are posting?

I know it's their solution but all I see are two types of square - either "filled squares" or "crossed squares". Which i assume to mean "totally wrong letter" and "right letter, right place". Shouldn't there be three types of "filling" - the third indicating "right letter wrong place" ? Aren't the answers meaningless without all three?
Wordle 222 4/6*

⬜?⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜?⬜?
⬜?⬜??
?????

Grey - wrong letter, yellow - right letter wrong square, green - right letter right square.