Woodhall Spa - April 2014

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well, this has filled up a bit quicker than I expected!

I am going to start another thread in a few minutes to start taking deposits and give the details of the weekend, but just to answer a couple of points that have been raised over the weekend...

Every forum member is welcome, regardless of whether or not they would have played for HDID in the match against GM. No one has said they don't want the HDID team to play, only that they didn't want this weekend to be a match against them.

The groups will be mostly randomly drawn. I say 'mostly' because it will be a team event of some sort, so each team's captain will decide on their own pairings and order of play.
Other than that, it's going to be pot luck who the other 2 in your group are.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Stick me down if theres still room please. Dont think i can let this pass by, great course on a weekend and chance to meet some more people off here :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Why not draw it like a Texas Scramble so there's handicaps from all divisions spread equally in each team?

I like playing with low handicappers, they have a good eye for your ball flight so always find my balls, can't beat having a Cat1 ball spotter in yer group :rofl:

D

Deleted member 1418

But those getting to the dining room after you might be fighting for scraps :ears:

Surely at your age everything is blended together for you into a shake so you don't need to worry about when or what you eat?!!! ;) :ears:

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Surely at your age everything is blended together for you into a shake so you don't need to worry about when or what you eat?!!! ;) :ears:

The food might have to go in blended Paul but I don't usually need one of these accessories on the course.

:ears:

:rofl:

DSCF1668.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

Blundell

Visit site
Hi Region3,

apologies, but it is going to be too difficult to guarantee getting off work for this date and I would rather let someone else have my place.

regards

Blundell

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hi Region3,

apologies, but it is going to be too difficult to guarantee getting off work for this date and I would rather let someone else have my place.

regards

Blundell

No worries, it's not a problem at this stage because the place will be filled easily enough.