Woburn - Important Information, (PLEASE READ)

Warbur

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I can only re-iterate other's comments regarding a fantastic day. Great company and courses.

Thankyou for arranging all of the FT.

Only downside for me is the ridicule I feel by being out driven (significantly) by someone with a free bus pass :thup:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Oooh Zinga!!!

I'm off the booze now because of training and have dinner already sorted, but Steve has my number if you need to rally the troops. We're 2 round-a-bouts away (thats me and my pops MYoung19)

Steve as my dad won't see this on here, might be worth a text to him inviting him for Curry (if you don't go to Las) I reckon he might be up for it. He'll also feel special if you ask him :)

Theres an arguments Ashs new place on Shenley is actually better, will let you know later when I know what were doing

MKDave

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Theres an arguments Ashs new place on Shenley is actually better, will let you know later when I know what were doing

And it's closer to my house so it must be better!

Lovely setting, smaller bar area but they have some very nice booths in there.

If you go there I'll deffo wander down for an orange juice with you if you let me know when you're all done eating.

If Zinga I might still pop over.

D

Deleted member 17920

Who's playing in this? is the tee time 3pm and is there a space for another? :thup:
Just myself and Oxford comma as G1bbo pulled out. Your more than welcome :thup:

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
And it's closer to my house so it must be better!

Lovely setting, smaller bar area but they have some very nice booths in there.

If you go there I'll deffo wander down for an orange juice with you if you let me know when you're all done eating.

If Zinga I might still pop over.

OK for anyone that wants to join us tonight, we have a table booked for 8:30 at the Spice Village. Open invite whether you are playing or just live nearby and want to meet up. We'll be meeting at a nearby pub before the meal, further details to follow.... :cheers:

Address
5 Benbow Court, Shenley, Church End, Milton Keynes, MK5 6JG

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I can only re-iterate other's comments regarding a fantastic day. Great company and courses.

Thankyou for arranging all of the FT.

Only downside for me is the ridicule I feel by being out driven (significantly) by someone with a free bus pass :thup:

You shouldn't feel ridiculed ............... I wont get a bus pass until I'm 62!:whoo:

MKDave

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
We'll be meeting at a nearby pub before the meal, further details to follow.... :cheers:

Address
5 Benbow Court, Shenley, Church End, Milton Keynes, MK5 6JG

I'm up for Pub before hand to meet for a drink, we're only down the road. Talbot in Loughton which is under the bridge from Spice Village is a nice setting.

Funday you have my number let me know which pub you decide as I'll meet you before :)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm up for Pub before hand to meet for a drink, we're only down the road. Talbot in Loughton which is under the bridge from Spice Village is a nice setting.

Funday you have my number let me know which pub you decide as I'll meet you before :)

Talbots fine Dave, see you later on mate :)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Checked in to the White House B&B and ready for dinner down the road at La Colina. Only five minutes drive from course. Can't wait for the morning

No pressure, but the Wednesday crew will be looking at your top scores!

Hope you all have as good time as we did

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
must beat 13, must beat 13..... I will be recanting that in my sleep.

just smashed some balls up the range and it wasn't pretty lol

forecast is much the same for tomoz so just got to polish my white heads, clean my adicross shoes and I am good to go, oh and I must remember to put 3 dozen balls in the bag aswell :p