Winter Golf Hat

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
It is a nonsense thread.

I walked into the pro shop today, saw a range of club crested winter hats, picked up the one I liked best. Paid for said hat without even having to try it on!!! Imagine that!

Not once did I worry it would "ride up" or be too warm, too cold, clash with my eyes, did it match my shoes, would it go with my black shoes, will it look ok with the croc saddles on my dryjoys????

It's a hat. End of discussion, it'll do a job.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
It is a nonsense thread.

I walked into the pro shop today, saw a range of club crested winter hats, picked up the one I liked best. Paid for said hat without even having to try it on!!! Imagine that!

Not once did I worry it would "ride up" or be too warm, too cold, clash with my eyes, did it match my shoes, would it go with my black shoes, will it look ok with the croc saddles on my dryjoys????

Oh Crawford how could you... i thought you were a fan of Custom Fit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It is a nonsense thread.

Jesus man, why wouldn't you try it on when it's right there in your hands?? Talking about living on the edge.