Winter clothing

Wolf

Visit site
Good point well made. I have some M&S long johns, a few under armours acquired in sales, unbranded polo necks from Edinburgh Woollen Mill and club Jumpers or a windproof jumper. Add a woollen jumper and some mittens and I'm good to go. I did find these https://britwear.co.uk/collections/...t-colour-baselayer-turtleneck-long-sleeve-top but not sure how the sizes come up. As they are offering L-XL they might come up large and the S-M sound very small. I've not ordered one yet but tempted
They look alright for the price huge selection of colours makes them tempting to.
Mind you I'd even be tempted at the all in one ski thermal kill 2 birds with one stone

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m always amused at those who question others buying branded “big name” golf clothing over supermarket and non branded items and have their list of “big name” clubs in their signature

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m always amused at those who question others buying branded “big name” golf clothing over supermarket and non branded items and have their list of “big name” clubs in their signature

Yet to see any Tesco Value clubs to be honest :D