Wilson staff irons

Bxm Foxy

Visit site
Only just had a look at them, and I must admit they do look quite nice for Wilsons. They've certainly tidied them up compared to the D300s anyway.
I do like the look of these and agree the D range aren't attractive on the whole, but Wilson do make a beautiful looking iron. The FG Tour V6 irons are a thing of beauty!!!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I do like the look of these and agree the D range aren't attractive on the whole, but Wilson do make a beautiful looking iron. The FG Tour V6 irons are a thing of beauty!!!
Normally I don't much care what irons look like if they work, but the D300s were actually full on ugly. I don't know what they were thinking there.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bought a set of FG Tours on E bay last week, silly cheap so just couldn't resist, I have been to the range twice with them now and had great fun hitting them, a good feel and feedback and a nice flight, they are in my bag for the weekend.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Another Wilson Staff win on Tour today courtesy of David Law.

Wilson Staff V6 irons, Wilson Staff fairways, hybrid and a 52 degree wedge.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My first decent set of irons were Wilson Staff Progressives, blades from wedge to 8 iron and the rest cavities. Only got rid of them because the faces became worn out.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Wilson Staff!

In my pursuit of hybrids I tried the C300 hybrid yesterday and it has thrown a MASSIVE spanner in the works. This thing number wise and feel wise was as good as anything and better than most I have tried to date. Maybe it was the Fujikura Pro 78 shaft that just worked well with it being a lower spinning shaft. This has now caused me a quandary as I was down to two, now this has put me back up to 3 to choose from, however this being on sale now at almost half of the other two I could buy the 20 & 23 and drop the 4 iron.

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Anyone got any recent updates or experience of the c300 woods & hybrids? Going so cheap online. I’m thinking of trying the driver.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone got any recent updates or experience of the c300 woods & hybrids? Going so cheap online. I’m thinking of trying the driver.

I use the Driver, 3 and 5 wood and 2 hybrids. Really like them, sound great and look really nice at address. Was really hoping to get at them this spring as I got them over the Xmas period so have a a few rounds with them but nothing like a bit of warm weather golf to give them a good try out. Bargain price for a great product

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have the v6, lovely irons. Week in loft but I’ve not lost any distance. Just wish I was good enough to constantly do them justice.

I also have the pmp wedges. I don’t really get on with them, and for me not as good as the rtx2s they replaced.

MrHansonSmith

Visit site
I have C300 irons (5iron to PW) and a C300 3 wood in the bag with a D300 driver and D300 4 hybrid.
Absolutly love them.
I tried Titliest and Ping clubs and to me these just felt much better.