Wilson DX2 Soft balls

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
DX2's were 3 for 2 at a lot of places around Christmas time, Snainton seem to be about the only place still doing this offer, cant be bad at less than £1 per ball.

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I use the DX3 soft spin, which is a cracking ball for the price. Great spin and long off the tee, also putted using one up against a ProV and couldn’t tell the difference

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I use the DX3 soft spin, which is a cracking ball for the price. Great spin and long off the tee, also putted using one up against a ProV and couldn’t tell the difference
I have used them recently, but they didn't seem wildly different to the DX2 really.

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I definitely prefer the DX3 to the DX2 but don't consider the 3 worth buying (the 2 being a reasonable cheap winter ball but I prefer the Cally Supersofts )

trevor

Head Pro
Visit site
I bought the 3 for 2 offer in red, blue and orange. Love the red and orange but the blue is hard to see.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bought the 3 for 2 offer in red, blue and orange. Love the red and orange but the blue is hard to see.
I tried the orange, pink and yellow Optix - orange was by far the best. That was visible most of the time, but I found the yellow blended in with dying grass in the summer which meant I lost too many of them, and the pink ones were too dark to see in the air.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Iv never played a coloured ball before might have to try some, i think the orange, red and yellow would be easy to see but green makes no sense to me, would it not blend in with the grass

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I really liked the AVX. Will give them another go in the better weather. Pricey though so if I have to buy any I might go with the Project A from TM which I also really liked

Don't spin anywhere near enough for me. Extremely low spinning ball.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Don't like Wilson balls or at least their current options (DX2, DX3) but really interested in their Duo Professional offering. The issue I have with the DX range is the pudding feeling off the putter, and it not going as far as my AD333 or Callaway Supersoft this winter

Golf4Life

Visit site
I like them in my hand ... but can´t play. Don´t like the spongy feeling and for my game they are too soft.
A year ago I had a bunch of "DX3 Spin" ... they felt pretty good but don´t have any left.