Willett

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why did he spit? Any context here?

Overall he seems like a good laugh in the few videos of him I've seen so fair play to him.

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Think we can agree it’s not particularly nice but seems like the OP may already have an formed opinion on the player :unsure: Shame as it was a great win with some solid golf coming down the stretch

D

Deleted member 3432

I wonder how many would be defending the player if it was Patrick Reed?

Yorkhacker

Visit site
Is Willett known to be an habitual spitter? If so, then maybe a word in his ear by the right person would stop it. My guess is no, and he was unfortunate to be pictured just because he was leading the tournament. I'm not in any way condoning spitting, but I'm sure that there are plenty of golfers who do it, but don't get caught out because they are not in the frame. It seems the op's dislike of Willett motivated this thread as I'm sure he has seen other golfers spit and not started a thread.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Why did he spit? Any context here?

Overall he seems like a good laugh in the few videos of him I've seen so fair play to him.

from what I saw maybe he hypersecretes mucus.

For me it gets worse in the colder weather (sub 20 degrees or so) but I carry something appropriate to spit in to.

D

Deleted member 1147

What he’s done wrong is doing it surreptitiously. He should have stood up, wind at his back, and gobbed high in the air to see how far the wind would carry it ?