Wide blade putters with slant neck?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Recently been having an argument with the spider and although I never thought I’d say it, the time has come for it to sit on the naughty step and consider its recent behaviour.

I’ve found that I really like the slant neck wide blade design, similar to the square back 1.5 scotty or the 1wS odyssey.

Any other models I’m missing?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I have a Scotty 1.5 square back which I love, but have been looking at new putters. The Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide is their equivalent, and nice to putt with, but the Stroke Lab Marksman is really really nice to putt with. I may move away from the square back shape for the first time.

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Recently been having an argument with the spider and although I never thought I’d say it, the time has come for it to sit on the naughty step and consider its recent behaviour.

I’ve found that I really like the slant neck wide blade design, similar to the square back 1.5 scotty or the 1wS odyssey.

Any other models I’m missing?
Funny you should say that I was struggling with my spider recently and thought about going back to a more traditional shape putter.
I’ve stuck with my spider though and put a lot of time improving my stroke on my puttout mat at home and find it a lot better I concentrate on making solid contact off the middle of the putter and It’s improved my putting a lot (no more 3 putts )see how long it lasts now 😂

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have a Scotty 1.5 square back which I love, but have been looking at new putters. The Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide is their equivalent, and nice to putt with, but the Stroke Lab Marksman is really really nice to putt with. I may move away from the square back shape for the first time.

Is that your way of asking if I’m interested 😂😂

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Is that your way of asking if I’m interested 😂😂

:LOL::LOL:

Afraid not, will keep the Scotty (the Missus is already trying to blag it), just thought it interesting that having been a squareback/ blade player for about 30 years, I''m now considering moving to a mallet type just as you're going in the opposite direction. I love the way the Squareback looks, mallet putters (especially the Spider) all look like they have too much going on for me, but I'm actually finding the Stroke Lab shape's that I tried a lot smoother to swing. Couldn't get on with the Spider myself either, my lad has one (he love's it) but way too light for me. The New Stroke Labs are a thing of beauty though, there are 3 head shapes that I am considering, Marxman, V-Line and the Double Wide. It was my intention to just replace the Scotty with the Double Wide, like for like almost, but after trying them out, the Marxman just feels so good to putt with, the only down side to buying is that I'll have to bend down to pick the ball up as the putter can't flick it up :rolleyes::LOL:. Still testing them all out (until pay day), but will pull the trigger on one of them next week, 99% sure it will be the Marxman, but the V-line may have the edge in being able to pick the ball up :D.