Why is there no Tiger hysteria this week?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23270
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23270

He is playing in the Wells Fargo this week but no mention of him by anyone.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Personally, I think he's past it and am not bothered by what he does.
Many of my friends who play the game are of the same opinion.

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
Because he's back regularly playing on the Tour again. He's answered the critics questions that he's back and swinging well.
Wait until he wins within the next few weeks - hysteria will return.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Because it's not a major? The peak of hysteria was around him playing at the Masters wasn't it.

If you happen to follow PGA on Facebook, the hype is still alive and well anyway. "Best shots of Tiger's opening round" video and so on.

D

Deleted member 15344

Didn’t watch anything last night so I’m guessing he isn’t near the challengers at the moment ?

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just birdied the final hole of his round so may scrape into the last two rounds. Hysteria on hold.

D

Deleted member 1418

Because he's now well and truly back and, despite a few decent rounds and a couple of good finishes, he's actually pretty average.

If he contends again then no doubt there'll be grown men going nuts and messing their pants with too much over excitement!!! 😂😂

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Because he's now well and truly back and, despite a few decent rounds and a couple of good finishes, he's actually pretty average.

If he contends again then no doubt there'll be grown men going nuts and messing their pants with too much over excitement!!! 😂😂

Don't get bitter mate leave that to others

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Now he's back and playing regularly, it's surely a case of wait and see what happens next. Will he ever get into a winning position again? Will he convert? If he can't compete at a level he's happy with will he call it a day. I don't see him being back on tour and playing regularly worthy of any great hype

Pin-seeker

Visit site
So people moan when their is hysteria,but question why when there is none 🙄.

Bit like the ones that whinge about the tiger hype,but are the top posters on tiger threads 😂

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
He was playing with Reed on Thurs and Fri so that put everyone off.

This week will be different - he's paired with Rickie and Phil at The Players <3

D

Deleted member 18588

He was playing with Reed on Thurs and Fri so that put everyone off.

This week will be different - he's paired with Rickie and Phil at The Players <3

It's how he performs that dictates how much interest there will be not who his playing partners might be.

After all on recent form Reed's performance is more relevant than Woods or Mickelson or Fowler.

Tiger Woods

Medal Winner
Visit site
Now he's back and playing regularly, it's surely a case of wait and see what happens next. Will he ever get into a winning position again? Will he convert? If he can't compete at a level he's happy with will he call it a day. I don't see him being back on tour and playing regularly worthy of any great hype

Hows the quest to 14 HCP coming along Homie?
im-27621.jpeg

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site

oh Homer how many feet can you fit in your mouth