Who's Going To Win The Open?

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
£620 return from a £50 outlay.

£120 courtesy of Rory missing the cut (@Papas1982 kudos for the tip)

£500 back from Lowry taking the trophy. That's the spending money for Italy in 3 weeks sorted.

Mental how you only had £12 TOTAL on 6 different players yet £18 on Lowry on his own!

Some sixth sense that... Must get some tips off you next time 🤔

Wolf

Visit site
Mental how you only had £12 TOTAL on 6 different players yet £18 on Lowry on his own!

Some sixth sense that... Must get some tips off you next time 🤔
Not at at all I keep a certain amount in account and take one punt then spread a few EW. Always have, did the same with US Open except that time my punt failed miserably and the cheap EW ones come one.

I don't bet because I'm an amazing tipster just to keep in interesting and lumped on Lowry, only EW that came in this time made me nothing worth talking about. No 6th sense at all just pure luck.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Not at at all I keep a certain amount in account and take one punt then spread a few EW. Always have, did the same with US Open except that time my punt failed miserably and the cheap EW ones come one.

I don't bet because I'm an amazing tipster just to keep in interesting and lumped on Lowry, only EW that came in this time made me nothing worth talking about. No 6th sense at all just pure luck.

Thought you were ew on Lowry though and that's why you took worse odds? If you were outright only in the end after all that then for a tenner you've done yourself out of £200+

If you were ew then £9ew (weird amount but only way I can make £500ish from your 50/1) so £18 total on a single guy from a total pot of £30 for 7 different golfers is one hell of a punt to put 60% on Lowry. Some would say mystic.

Wolf

Visit site
Thought you were ew on Lowry though and that's why you took worse odds? If you were outright only in the end after all that then for a tenner you've done yourself out of £200+

If you were ew then £9ew (weird amount but only way I can make £500ish from your 50/1) so £18 total on a single guy from a total pot of £30 for 7 different golfers is one hell of a punt to put 60% on Lowry. Some would say mystic.
and I need to explain myself to you why?

I've banked my winnings paid for spending money on our honeymoon that's the only explanation I need 👍

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well all my bets failed. Apart from my first round leader on Fleetwood (e/w) but since he was tied with about 13 players I made £2.45 back. :ROFLMAO: Already wasted that throwing it on Koepka to finish 2nd today. (And you wondered where those opening four bogeys came from...)