Who's going to the Open?

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ive just found a caravan park in North Berwick with camping availability for a reasonable price so a few of us are going just for the practice days.
Im thinking North berwick should be a good night out through open week and hopefully we'll get some golf in and have a couple of days over at Muirfield. Im just hoping that the weather is ok as I'm getting too old for Camping in the rain.

Has anyone else got any plans for the week?

DCB

Visit site
Going on the Friday. Hope it's a good day as I plan to be there from very early to very late to see all the action as the cut approaches.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Going up on the Thursday I think.

Was going to be a full day there on the lash with the lads on the Saturday but heading to Cologne the week before for a boozy trip so that idea has been knocked on the head.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
I looked into Edinburgh on laterooms, no chance. I'd say 90% of hotels booked up and the only rooms remaining seemed to be in the 5 stars at absolutely crazy prices.

Ive been to North Berwick before and it was pretty quiet, I expect It'll liven up during open week though. Looking forward to it.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I always go for the last practice day- best value and golf without mahoosive crowds the whole week...plus every player is there and usually relaxed with the spectators:thup:

Bobmysterkaymer

Head Pro
Visit site
Not this year as its to far away, but next it's back in the north west at royal Liverpool. The ladies next year is at birkdale so I might go to both and take the kids to the ladies one! Roll on 2014!

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Sadly I am missing it this year. Last week at work for me :whoo: but this also means I have shed loads of handing over to do. Dead jealous of all those who are going

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cant really afford it or take any days off at the moment. Will be making up for it next year in Liverpool though :thup:

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
going on the Tuesday and the Sunday, gonna get there early on the Tuesday to see everyone that's about. Been looking forward to this for over a year, two weeks off work as well, cant complain about that.