Who won - Skechers opportunity - London Club April 26th

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The Royal Oak is about 50 feet away from the premier inn, its less than 10 mins away from my house and about 10 mins away from the London club.

Was there a pub further down the hill ? We stayed at the premier Inn and attended a wedding reception further down, which we walked to. Was quite a few years back mind.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What a great day, thank you Golf Monthly, Dan in particular for organising and hosting, Skechers (the shoes were great), and Steve, Ben and Caroline for being such great company on the day.

The London Club was great, not sure I've seen a course presented in more immaculate condition. The weather was stunning, couldn't have been better :)

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
What a great day, thank you Golf Monthly, Dan in particular for organising and hosting, Skechers (the shoes were great), and Steve, Ben and Caroline for being such great company on the day.

The London Club was great, not sure I've seen a course presented in more immaculate condition. The weather was stunning, couldn't have been better :)

I’ve always enjoyed playing there and not sure why it gets so much stick

gopher99

Visit site
Was there a pub further down the hill ? We stayed at the premier Inn and attended a wedding reception further down, which we walked to. Was quite a few years back mind.

The only thing close to there is Mings Chinese restaurant, you have the Moat pub but thats over the M26 roundabout and I am not even sure you can walk there