Who won - Skechers opportunity - London Club April 26th

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I love my Skechers. I find them to be a perfect fit for me, and the best thing about them is the tongue is seamed making them more waterproof than most. The soles are really grippy even in damp conditions. Not sure what they're like in really wet winter conditions, but they've been great through the winter.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Any updates on how the shoes are? I am looking to buy a pair of spineless shoes this year, and have narrowed it down to Skechers, UA and possibly the Ecco ones.

Ive only tried them on and put them back in the box again! Not allowed to wear them until the re-arranged event.

They look and feel great though! Very comfy straight out of the box which is exactly what you want with golf shoes in my opinion!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Hotel re-booked for Monday night!

Weather is getting nicer by the day - cant wait for this now - and to make things better, my old waterproof trainers fell apart last weekend so this couldnt come sooner :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Premier inn maidstone/ Sevenoaks

Its about 10 minutes from the venue according to google!

I know the one! It's next to Wrotham Heath Golf Club I think, with West Malling GC a couple of mins the other way.

What time are you expecting to arrive? I live 15 mins away so could pop up for a beer if you're at a loose end Monday evening! I'll PM you

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I know the one! It's next to Wrotham Heath Golf Club I think, with West Malling GC a couple of mins the other way.

What time are you expecting to arrive? I live 15 mins away so could pop up for a beer if you're at a loose end Monday evening! I'll PM you

Ill be heading down after work and its estimating at least a 3 hour drive - so id assume around 8.30pm? Happy to go for a beer - I wont be doing much else!!

greenone

Visit site
I bought a pair of sketcher 12 months ago that were replaced after 6 months, I've just thrown out the replacments. I wont be buying them in the future.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bought a pair of sketcher 12 months ago that were replaced after 6 months, I've just thrown out the replacments. I wont be buying them in the future.
Same here to be fair. About five of the rubber spikes had broken, the insert on one of the Boa discs kept popping out, and the material across the toe had torn. The were amazingly comfortable though so it was a shame.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

It's near but not next to, there's a beefeater pub walkable from there otherwise you'd need to drive to find a decent pub.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Any updates on how the shoes are? I am looking to buy a pair of spineless shoes this year, and have narrowed it down to Skechers, UA and possibly the Ecco ones.
I own 3 pairs.

Best shoes you can buy if comfort is a priority and if You can find a style you like.

I ordered a new pair of arch fit ones which I wore straight out the box last night.

I suffer with plantar Fasciitis quite severely at times.

I woke up this morning with very little pain compared to usual.

They really are very very good shoes for significantly less than many other manufacturers.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's near but not next to, there's a beefeater pub walkable from there otherwise you'd need to drive to find a decent pub.

Yeah, there are plenty of excellent pubs within 10 mins drive, but given the Beefeater is on the same complex as the premier inn and Bdill will have had a long journey, it's a no brainer!

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah, there are plenty of excellent pubs within 10 mins drive, but given the Beefeater is on the same complex as the premier inn and Bdill will have had a long journey, it's a no brainer!
I thought it was down the hill from the hotel, haven't been passed for a while so that may have changed ?

Yorkhacker

Visit site
I've got 3 pairs of Skechers, and have just bought a pair of the new Pro 5 Hyper shoes. They're very comfortable, but don't think I'll be keeping them. They're no longer made of leather and they're a bit too trendy for me.

I've ordered a pair of Ecco Biom G3s which are leather and Gore-Tex for not much more. Hopefully they'll be just as comfortable