Who Wants To Sell Me A Driver??

S

Snelly

It would be great if there was an independent on line resource that compared shafts from all makers. I know zero about this subject and would love to find a list of shafts that compare to the one I broke. A list of likely ones from the helpful people on this forum is the closest I have: Devotion, Whiteboard, Oban, VS Proto S-65.

Anyone know of such a resource?

S

Snelly

CMAC - I am sure your contribution to this topic is a brilliant one but I cannot take the risk of taking you off my blocked list in case I catch sight of your irrepressible drivel on another thread.

Sorry love.

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
CMAC - I am sure your contribution to this topic is a brilliant one but I cannot take the risk of taking you off my blocked list in case I catch sight of your irrepressible drivel on another thread.

Sorry love.

:D i kept issue 292 of todays golfer as it had 3 pages of shafts reviews and stats from three different handicap golfers. may be of some use to you
:D

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
It would be great if there was an independent on line resource that compared shafts from all makers. I know zero about this subject and would love to find a list of shafts that compare to the one I broke. A list of likely ones from the helpful people on this forum is the closest I have: Devotion, Whiteboard, Oban, VS Proto S-65.

Anyone know of such a resource?

Just depends what you are looking for. Here's one from Cleveland that compares flexes. http://www.clevelandgolf.com/pdfs/2013-Custom-Catalog.pdf There may have been an update since.

Here's CMAC's reasonable suggestion though - which you could simply see without taking him off 'Ignore' if the 'Show this Post' facility worked!

Mind you, if you have me on Ignore as well.....:rofl:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

Sorry love.

only knobs use ignore!

..and please don't call me love, again, a knob usage.

/I think I see a pattern

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Gamola have the VS Proto in X flex (both 60 and 70) at £75. Might be a bit steep if you dont play much but its an option. At least you would know it wasnt a made for version (if such a thing exists).

Just noticed they have the 0.350 version at £30 but its 70 S flex only.
Wasn't sure what head you were looking for it for.

Last edited:
S

Snelly

Just depends what you are looking for. Here's one from Cleveland that compares flexes. http://www.clevelandgolf.com/pdfs/2013-Custom-Catalog.pdf There may have been an update since.

Here's CMAC's reasonable suggestion though - which you could simply see without taking him off 'Ignore' if the 'Show this Post' facility worked!

Mind you, if you have me on Ignore as well.....:rofl:

Hi,

In the Cleveland table, are the key bits of info the shaft flex, weight, torque and flex code?

Thanks,

Snelly.