Who Wants To Sell Me A Driver??

NST

Head Pro
Visit site
I've got a couple of Callaway Razr Hawks kicking about, very forgiving driver. What loft and flex you after.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Cobra S2 regular shaft. It's supposed to be a "better players" club but if I can hit it, anyone can.
Complete with adjusting tool.
(And I've got the matching 3 and 5 woods if you fancy being really daring).

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've long fancied a Titleist driver and for that money it's probably worth a shot, what loft is it and what would P&P be?

9.5*

For P&P I usually use my Herms but the max length is 120cm and I am not sure that a driver will fit that. Basically whatever it costs me I will charge you and will take suggestions as to how you would want it sent.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
9.5*

For P&P I usually use my Herms but the max length is 120cm and I am not sure that a driver will fit that. Basically whatever it costs me I will charge you and will take suggestions as to how you would want it sent.

touch and go for a driver but couple of times ive just put 120 down and got away with it, go over that and its a right pain finding a courier.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
9.5*

Great, that's the same loft that I'm currently using, I'll send you a pm.

D

Deleted member 1740

Ye its all good if you can take the head off.. but anything fixed is a little tougher.

I've sent a few clubs via special delivery on the recommendation of the postmaster.

When I said I thought it'd be too big he said don't worry they don't measure every box!

It was only a certain PO and the gent was a local but I digress!

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've sent a few clubs via special delivery on the recommendation of the postmaster.

When I said I thought it'd be too big he said don't worry they don't measure every box!

Thanks for that

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site

I've used to know one that would do that occasionally too!

However, apparently any 'error' identified gets charged back to the originating Post Office, so it costs them to do so - if identified. A not unreasonable for RM to discourage the activity!

S

Snelly

Thanks for all the replies. Much appreciated.

I ended up buying my mates Callaway Razr Fit Tour Edition driver. Very similar to the one I broke and the first Callaway driver I have tried for a while that doesn't want to hook every shot. A very nice club - recommended.

S

Snelly

Thanks for all the replies. Much appreciated.

I ended up buying my mates Callaway Razr Fit Tour Edition driver. Very similar to the one I broke and the first Callaway driver I have tried for a while that doesn't want to hook every shot. A very nice club - recommended.

Back in the market for a driver. The one I bought isn't for me. Second round with it today and it is noticeably shorter than the Ping and feels too whippy.

Let me know if you have anything going. Something like the one I had would be great. Aldila VS Proto Shaft in XS.

Thanks.

S

Snelly

How about a SLDR 10.5* with X Stiff Diamana Whiteboard?

Sounds great but probably too expensive. I don't play much so don't want to spend a lot.

Currently bidding on a TM R11. I can't stand TM drivers but this has the shaft I recently broke in it so worth it if I can get it for a cheap price. Currently the high bidder at £33.