Who do you know on here?

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Met a few on some GM meets and give away days. Actually had probably the most enjoyable golfing day of my life at a GM meet at Trump Aberdeen with Bernix and Millwall Dave (think it was one of the Badgers). Think Rick G (RIP) made the biggest impression on me, had the pleasure of playing Carnoustie's second course with him on a meet, it was an honour to have a round with him, great chap.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've been here for about 10 years now (how many hours of my life have I wasted reading this crap? :)) after losing faith in Golf Magic, like a few it seems.

Have been to many meets, large and small, and have met a lot of good people, although I've probably forgotten more names than I remember.

While some behave like prize knobs on the forum, I can't remember meeting any in person.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Played many times with Richart, Smiffy, BiM, Slasher, ChrisD, LP, Liverbirdie, Merv79, Wookie, Paperboy, Snelly, TXL, Pokerjoke, LQ, Captainron, TheRod, Swinger, Mikejohnchapman and many others at various meets. I've hosted at both my courses many times in the past, regular games followed by a curry. Lots of the above I now consider to be friends.

Always great fun, one thing I've learned is never to judge people by how they come across on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sadly, I never really thought about taking photos on meets and this is the only one I have. There is no prize for identifying the 3 players you can see, but who is the other one?TRI7340.jpg

D

Deleted member 1740

Played with loads of different forummers, my 1st one was the Woburn 36 Holer Smiffy used to arrange.

Met loads of people since and had some great nights out and played top courses for a fraction of the price.

There‘s a good NW contingent too though not as active as once where.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Met a few people on Kings of distance in 2015 @ the London club, but I can't remember anyone's names.