Who could you and who couldn’t you?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Caddie for.

I could never caddie for Matt Wallace he would be a bloody nightmare,such a baby.

I could caddy for Lee Westwood,seams to enjoy the game and comes across as a good egg.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
A few years ago I asked a tour caddy that I knew who's bag would he least like to carry. I thought he might say Monty but his answer was Darren Clarke

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Couldn’t caddie for Bryson, I finished with calculations about air density, co-efficients etc. At school But I do genuinely like the guy I just hate analytical methods.

Couldn’t do Sergio either, i’d Laugh mid tantrum! Or have no empathy or respect for him.

I’d gladly carry pretty much anybodies bag but I’d love to be Tigers main man.

Not old Tiger so much but new Tiger! Still hard working, still brings in cheques and wins majors but if he doesn’t he misses the cut so it’s a weekend off!

He seems to have a great relationship with his caddy from recent interviews and they do a lot together outside of golf.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Couldn’t caddie for Bubba,Casey,Mickelson or Gmac.

I’d rather not caddie for Rory,because everyone seems to blame his Caddie when the wheels fall off.

Eddie Pepperell,Stenson,Tiger,Blair Onel would all be ok.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Would love to be on the Jimenez bag. I think it would be fun. Will still caddy for the tantrumers as they would just make me laugh at their spoilt brat behaviour. Couldn’t do any of the slooooooow ones.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not, Monty, Sergio, Tyrell Hatton. Basically anyone who strops like a spoilt brat.

Yes, Eddie Pepperell for the fun. Phil for his honesty with his caddie and the fun that goes with him playing in the US.

Wolf

Visit site
Anyone that isn't Sergio due to his tantrums, Bryson as the science would get on my tits, definitely not Justin Rose as much as he is a nice guy and I like his swing it's the routines watching him bores me to tears especially when he gets on the greens.

Other than that I'd take anyone's bag and just enjoy the ride, especially Koepka that would be a nice little earner.

D

Deleted member 1147

I’d love to caddy for Hatton, he’s hilarious

D

Deleted Member 1156

Could: Richart because he'd make me look good and we'd have a brilliant laugh.

Couldn't: Any Remoaner :ROFLMAO:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'd love to caddy for Fleeetwood, Rose, Westwood dor sure but the one guy I reckon would have been a great bag to be on, especially in his prime was Trevino. I think on and off the course he'd have been great to be around