which driver is for me HELP

mouldy33

Visit site
hi i currently ues a 7 year old callaway big bertha warbird 10 degree loft,which i hit between 240-270yrds,i hit fairly straight 6 out of 10 shots (slight draw).i do have quite a few wayward drives which cost me alot of pelenty shots,i have tried oversized drivers(king cobra 400 sz9 & callaway ft5) as i thought it would be easier for me it was'nt,i got a bit more distance but slicing & hooking worse than ever with these,any one with any advice PLEASE!!!!

lee_leggett

Head Pro
Visit site
Get a fitting, as the, loft and shaft may have been ill fitted for your swing.

I use two drivers a 8.5 R7 ltd with a stiff shaft, and a taylor made burner 10.5 R flex. Both have very different flights and shape.

The best route is to get fitted and then try the club out on a live range.

griffgolf

Head Pro
Visit site
Go and get fitted by a reputable fitting center even if one not local to you it will be well worth the time,money and effort to travel.

Where are you based?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Even if you don't get custom fitted, technology has moved on and so there are loads of decent and forgiving drivers on the market and not all of them are silly money. Speak to your pro and maybe have a look in any of the large retailers and try a few but if possible hit balls on a range or practice ground so you can see for yourself how the ball flies