Which Ball!!

deepblue12

Visit site
I play occassional golf with friends. As we are all of similar standard we play off 24 and i average between 30 and 35 points.
I've always played a single type of ball, usually Titleist NXT tour. Any other balls i find i tend to give away.
Question is, should i be playing another type of ball for my standard or does it not make much difference?

Thanks

Gary

Bomber69

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I play occassional golf with friends. As we are all of similar standard we play off 24 and i average between 30 and 35 points.
I've always played a single type of ball, usually Titleist NXT tour. Any other balls i find i tend to give away.
Question is, should i be playing another type of ball for my standard or does it not make much difference?

Thanks

Gary

At your level nope it would not make any difference to your game.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Agree about the AD333... hard pushed to find a better 2 piece ball for the money....

then again the NXT Tour is now a 3 piece ball, and I have to say the makeover is more than cosmetic........

if we are talking ball for money, UK market, then the Srixon Soft Feel is the one, but that wasn't really the original question and the answer to that one is, as already said, whatever feels good to you.

power fade

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Started playing golf last year and tended to use any old ball i could, then maybe 6 weeks back i found a Bridgestone E6 ball and used it for maybe two or three rounds before losing it - this was a record for me at that time so i bought a few packs and can honestly say i think they are great and terrific value. I am of similar ability to you (shot 88 yesterday) give them a try and see what you think

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
tried the velocity sat,about 15 yrds longer with the driver,about 5 -10 with the irons,

i find this hard to believe. ive hit the velocity and didnt notice any considerable difference from normal titleist balls. the last thing i need is a ball throwing my yardage book out the window!