Where's my swing gone...

jack1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
my analysis is as follows: You go through a period, maybe playing 2 or 3 times a week, sun shining, confidence up and up...and up, you think that's it, you've cracked it. What could go wrong? Then....it all goes wrong and instead of believing in yourself you think you have "lost" something. You haven't lost anything, more just misplaced it temporarily. So don't go looking too hard, changing everything, having lessons, seeking out the wisdom of the golfing gods....cause there are none. The harder you look the more you will struggle and confidence will spiral down, where once it was heading up....until....you are in your cups, with no hope of redemption, jibbering wreck mumbling about lost swings, Whats that son? you lost your wings? Take a rest, don,t think too much, wait, believe, it will re-appear. That'll be £50 sir!

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
After 4 decent weeks I foolishly laid mine next to my wedge near the 10th green @ Goswick. Perhaps more foolishly I picked up the misbehaving wedge but allowed my swing to go paddling in the sea.

Last seen heading out towards Norway.