Where will you be for the Ryder Cup?

Justman

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Fingers crossed, unpacking boxes in my new home I move into on Monday. Made sure though that SKY HD Multiroom is installed on Wed so no matter where I'm unpacking, the golf will be on. :D

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Already planning early golf each day to be home watching in good time. It is by far the most brilliant, riveting TV viewing ever and I thought that before I even played the game. Would have liked an early night for the PYB Final on Monday but it's The Ryder Cup so I apologise in advance if I fall asleep over lunch!

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
In Munich for Oktoberfest so will miss the whole of the 1st days play no doubt as I can't see the Krauts being much interested in it and if we are kicking off drinking litre steins of 6% beer at midday I really don't see us seeing any play passed 6pm anyway!!:cheers:

Should be home for afternoon play of Saturday and I'll be sat shaking on the sofa come Sundays play.:mmm:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
No doubt listening to the wife saying she wants the Ryder Cup on. I don't watch anything like the amount of golf she does. Her knowledge of what's going on on Tour is amazing.... and she doesn't even play.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
work on the friday till 8 so it probs miss everything that day, saturday ill be in edinburgh shopping with the girlfriend and the sunday ill be at home no matter wat watching the singles. but ill be keeping up to date with everything on the net.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Playing Friday pm, and then Saturday and Sunday am, but the rest of the time, I'll be upstairs, in the telly room, on the 50 inch plasma. With beers and snacks. Golf til mid night. Perfect.

HotDogAssassin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Is it not the middle of the night over here when its on?...

Here's the Sky coverage times:

Day One Foursomes - Friday September 28, 12:30pm

Day One Fourballs - Friday September 28, 6:30pm

Day Two Foursomes - Saturday September 29, 12:30pm

Day Two Fourballs - Saturday September 29, 6:30pm

Day Three Singles - Sunday September 30, 4pm

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
working Friday so will miss the Foursomes )sky go on ipad already sorted so work may take a back seat), the rest will be watching on the plasmayyyyyyyyy with a few beverages. The kids can cook their own dinner for a couple of days :)

bayjon14

Assistant Pro
www.seapointgolflinks.ie
9.20 tee time booked in the golf club. at 13.00 pick up all golf balls head to the bar, beer and food.
Hopefully a great weekend, off work Monday as well.
I hope Europe just edge it.
C'mon Le Bleu

HickoryShaft

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I am in Austria Monday to Thursday - on the quiet I arranged my flight so back in time for the Friday play!!

Saturday HID may have other ideas but Sunday I will be down the club playing then settling in the bar till the finish. Happy days.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Playing Delamere Forest on Friday morning with a few on here, in a mini-meet, a beer or two afterwards hopefully, than get home and put my feet up for a few hours, maybe a few sayers pasties in tow, also. Mmmmm

Places still available at Delamere for 9.30 tee off, if anyone fancies it, check the arrange a game section.