Where to go for a putter fitting near London

Mitchell89

Club Champion
Visit site
I'm looking to go for a putter fitting. I would like to go somewhere that has a SAM putt lab or an equivalent.

I'm worried at the moment that I'm hitting my putts with the face slightly closed so I'm sometimes missing left and to counteract this I'm sometimes pushing my putts. The main reason for me going is to get a bit more information on my putting and I would be happy to get a new putter if it will help me. Also I would like to try a counter balance putter as I'm sometimes a bit jittery on very short putts and thought this could help me.

Anyone know a good place to go for this type of thing? I remember seeing the odyssey fitting opportunity on the forum but didn't hear anything about it afterwards and was wondering where they went to do it.

Thanks

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Would be interested in this too, I know they have a facility at Silvermere (M25/A3 junction) but not sure about what equipment is in there. I would guess its decent as its quite new, artificial green looks nice from the big window when you walk to the range. Not publicised on the website from what I can tell.

Last edited:

steve

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi callaway offer a free fitting experience at there fitting centre its down that way.All you have to do is ask a stockist to book you in.

Mitchell89

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks. I've booked a session in with the london putting centre next week. It's what I was looking for, although it's a bit out of my way.

I might have tried the odyssey fitting centre but my club doesn't sell callaway clubs so it seemed a hassle to get an appointment.

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Quntic system is very good and I prefer it to the SAM.

Be prepared for some bad data!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Check out Pachesham golf centre near Leatherhead who off a Sam lab for putter fittings. Odyssey will do a fitting out of their facility near Chessington World of Adventures but think you need to book through a pro