Where do you buy cheap golf clothing?

Chico84

Visit site
Druids golf have a few special bundle deals where you can put together a bit of a wardrobe for a very reduced price. Worth a look if you are wanting to build up a set of clothing. Not sure they do waterproofs though.

Chico84

Visit site
Another vote for County Golf.

I’d like to be able to like County Golf as the prices are very good value but the website is painful to use. It might just be me but no can never seem to get the filter to work and sizes. It seems to show there are items in a certain size with a number in a parentheses next to the size, but when you click on it it tells you there was nothing found on that filter item. First world problems, I know!

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nike Outlet Store. Google where they are. Hopefully one near you. Do you wonder where all the Nike stuff on e bay comes from? These stores. People buy, literally, sack loads on shoes from there. I've seen them. You have to go on a regular basis as the stock they put out is random, but sometimes, it's like being a kid in a sweet store. I've sometimes struggled under the weight of clothing and stuff in the queue to pay.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Another vote for County Golf. Bought loads of UA bargains on there.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I don't tend tp shop online, pretty much all my stuff has come from Pro shops, mostly from sales. had some real bargains over the years

Chico84

Visit site
I just look by item, click on something I like and it shows the various colours, then just find what's available in what size, haven't felt it was ever an issue.

Bear in mind that it's basically a clearance site so if you're quadruple XL or a munchkin there's sometimes some great bargains ?

Yeah, that’s what I do too, it’s just a bit of an inconvenience really but when it is probably quite a simple fix (and might even increase their revenues) then I wonder why they don’t do it.

It’s often quite good for accessories, especially as I object to paying over £20 for a belt, for example.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
I support my local pro. Prices are good even compared with online retailers. If you don't support them, then don't start moaning when they're gone just like high street retailers.