Where can I find typical values for old clubs?

AVR2

Visit site
(Apologies if this is a frequently-asked question, but I did a quick forum search before asking, and couldn't find anything)

Is there a recommended source of typical values for used clubs?

My Dad hasn't been able to play for a very long time, and finally wants to sell his clubs, which have been gathering dust for the best part of 20 years. They're mostly Accuras, nothing special, but we have absolutely no idea how much they're worth. If they're worth a fiver each, we don't want to let them go for a quid a pop!

Is there any kind of price database anywhere, or is it just a matter of trying to find the same clubs on eBay and seeing what they sold for on there?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
(Apologies if this is a frequently-asked question, but I did a quick forum search before asking, and couldn't find anything)

Is there a recommended source of typical values for used clubs?

My Dad hasn't been able to play for a very long time, and finally wants to sell his clubs, which have been gathering dust for the best part of 20 years. They're mostly Accuras, nothing special, but we have absolutely no idea how much they're worth. If they're worth a fiver each, we don't want to let them go for a quid a pop!

Is there any kind of price database anywhere, or is it just a matter of trying to find the same clubs on eBay and seeing what they sold for on there?
@Crow will be able to help you...

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Accura

Maybe lucky for £5 for the set:)

completed sales on ebay

From memory they are a run of the mill non major brand

I would just chuck them on ebay for something like a £30 start price

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah, for something like that it's best to check Ebay to see if anyone else is selling something similar and for what amount. It sounds like you'd be lucky to get more than 50 quid for the set.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
As others have said, you'll be lucky to find a buyer for them.

This time last year with the number of new players looking for clubs during furlough you might have sold them for a better amount but not so much now.