When do you think you will next play golf?

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tee times being released at 19.30 for the next 8 days . Restricted to just two in the week and priority given to those working for weekend times .
Manic day at the club but we are ready, holes in tomorrow and a bit of tiivating .

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
We are being limited to 3 tee times per week. Those of us who can play midweek are being asked to do so to leave the weekends free for those poor souls still working...
Although we can fill slots if they haven't been taken on the day.
By being fairly close and keeping an eye on the bookings theres a possibility of playing every day if there are spare times.....
Just waiting on the email to finalise proceedings and we're away.

Doodle

Visit site
Yes.
Tee times booked for Wed & Fri.
Will probably play on Sun as the demand for tee times looks ok.
Will try & play as many days as possible next week, but will only book some at the last minute if they are going begging to be fair to other members & not hog loads of tee times.
Can't wait to get out & play some golf.
???

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Woohoo, ClubV1 is now back and running. I'm booked in for Friday and Saturday afternoons.

We can only book once per day, that's normal, but I could play 7 days a week if I wanted. No restrictions on that front. One of the benefits of a relatively small membership, although it is not healthy long term of course.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Woohoo, ClubV1 is now back and running. I'm booked in for Friday and Saturday afternoons.

We can only book once per day, that's normal, but I could play 7 days a week if I wanted. No restrictions on that front. One of the benefits of a relatively small membership, although it is not healthy long term of course.

ClubV1 still down via our website. Might book a late time for Thursday PM and go out solo if possible just to see what happens

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

We're the same... I'm out this Wed am. (y)

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Might not be BRS but your club ? We've set ours to go live at 19.30 tomorrow with email out to members to that effect (y)

Yeah I think it's something like that. They said it would be available some time on the morning of the 12th, then a Facebook post a couple of hours ago said they were just waiting for the tee time spaces to be set to 10 minutes apart and will be available to use it very soon.
Well that is done now but we still can't book :cry:

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Having privileged booking access - I have no shame - I am first off the tee at 10am Wednesday. We have 3 loops of 9 holes and, for the 4 days Thursday to Sunday, you can only book 9 holes per day. With early starts we should be able to give everyone a game. The Wednesday I mentioned is a testing day with only two 1-hour slots (10-11 and 12-1) to get the teething problems ironed out. Experience over the first 4 days will guide any subsequent changes.

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Rather jealous of you English lot!

I’ve had to take the whole month of May off work, so was hoping courses would open back up during my time off. Fat chance of that happening living in Cardiff! Hey ho.