Whats happened to Luke Donald?

richy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He looks to be hitting it all over the shop at the minute, not his usual accurate self. Doesnt even look like the same player :D

Pretty boring golf by the field to be honest

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
When they interviewed him he looked so tired. Hope he take a short break soon. Must be one of the hardest working guys on tour.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
He finished tied 3rd, 1 shot off the lead.......won $400,000. That finish put him in 3rd place of the Fedex for a $2,000,000 bonus.....he didn't do that bad.....

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Awwww petal! He must be really tired with cheap travel, poor accommodation and carrying his own bag everywhere! Oh wait! That's us!!!!!!
He gets treated like a king, golf is his job and passion, he got 1.5million yesterday!

Works hard! In stunning practice facilities, all the best technology and clubs and experts to hand, we would pay for that!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Isn't it more the mental pressure that leads to tiredness...?

Could you play the Fed-Ex playoffs back to back with over 10 million dollars at stake, be in contention all the way through and have to concentrate with a camera stuck up your nose every second you're on the course...?

Physically as well, these Guys play 5-6 days on the bounce + plenty of range time too. Add into that the Gym work and the media too.....

I'd be knackered after a day.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Yes but it's pressure they love and thrive on, show me a professional golfer on tour who hates it and I'll show you a loser!

Reality check guys, we'd all swap it in a heartbeat if we could!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Yes but it's pressure they love and thrive on, show me a professional golfer on tour who hates it and I'll show you a loser!

Doesn't mean you can't get knackered though...

Luke's played 53 ranking events in the last 2 years. That's 200 rounds + things like the Ryder Cup and other such things.
Add into that practice days and media work - oh and don't forget the flying around, time-zone changes etc.

They make a lot of money but it's not as easy a life as you might think.

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site

I won't disagree with any of that, they're still going to get knackered though!!!

powerslice100

Visit site
About his driving, everyone says it's straight if not long, but it isn't really...

he's T129th on total driving which, however way you look at it, is poor for the world no1.