What stand bag ??

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
I’m after a new stand bag ,I want somthing that’s not going to ruin my shafts in my woods,doesn’t tangle the irons up when trying to get a club out also comfortable on the back ,I don’t ask for much ha .what are others using or recommend ?cheers in advance

D

Deleted member 1147

I will never buy another stand bag unless it’s a Ping!

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If it needs to be waterproof look at the sun mountain H2NO or Titleist Sta Dry, then your search.

I had my first h2no for over 3 years which was still as waterproof as the day it was purchased even in the heaviest of downpours - I only changed it because the white colour started to go brown as I play a lot of winter golf.

I purchased the sta dry as a replacement and again two years in it is still in great condition and fully waterproof , this time I purchased black

They do a h2no and h2no lite , the later having a slightly smaller top with less dividers (4way instead of 5way) so I guess the larger one would suit your requirements better. Both have never marked any of my shafts.

They are expensive initially but you get what you pay for in my opinion. Oh and sun mountain make the titleist sta dry, I only went for the sta dry as I preferred the colours that year

Last edited:

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Ive been fancying a titleist sta dry bag because I’ve got all titleist kit but don’t want the shafts to rub and don’t want my irons all snagging when I pull them out .The sun mountain bags look good but I don’t fancy paying £200 plus for a stand bag .

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Ive been fancying a titleist sta dry bag because I’ve got all titleist kit but don’t want the shafts to rub and don’t want my irons all snagging when I pull them out .The sun mountain bags look good but I don’t fancy paying £200 plus for a stand bag .

keep an eye out for the American Golf sales if youre not desperate, I picked up an H2NO carry bag a few months back for just under a ton