What club in your bag can you NOT hit?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
played 27 holes today as my car was in getting fixed. left my driver at home as i knew my 16 hybrid had become my weak link the in chain. really happy now as i am killing the thing with a nice draw. both off the tee and turf!

spent a good 2 hours this weekend working on bunker shots. another side that needed looked at.

where next ?

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Driver. When I do hit a good one its epic but its so inconsistent its just not worth the risk at the moment. I'm hitting my 3 wood about 30 yards shorter, but probably 70% more accurately. I'm actually thinking of selling it and buying a new bag, or a set of wedges.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I beleive I can hit all of the clubs in my bag. Reality tells me otherwise at the moment. In truth I don't fear using any club and think once you get it on your head that you can't hit your 5 wood for arguments sake, then the die is cast before you even take the club back and then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy

Neddy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Not as confident with my 3 wood as i should be.....something i should definitely work on. If the driver is off I am kind of screwed off the tee atm