What are you drinking tonight?

D

Deleted member 1740

1st beer for nearly 2 weeks, a Beaver town Gamma Ray American Pale Ale. Decent swag to be honest

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Found some Paulaner pilsner and weiss bier in M&S.
A nice memory of a few times in Munich. Would be great to find some dunkel weiss here.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Westmalle trappist or tripple? Quality. Where did you get that?
Trappist, from Tesco the Only decent Belgian they sell now, stopped doing The Blue Blue.

we did have good beer shop that had a great selection but the Highland council killed their business, stuck Double yellow lines outside

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Trappist, from Tesco the Only decent Belgian they sell now, stopped doing The Blue Blue.

we did have good beer shop that had a great selection but the Highland council killed their business, stuck Double yellow lines outside

Do they not have Duvel or Duvel triple hop (9.5%)? My Tesco doesn't have Westmalle.

I've been to Brussels 3 times. Love this bar, huge range of beers.
https://poechenellekelder.be/en

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Do they not have Duvel or Duvel triple hop (9.5%)? My Tesco doesn't have Westmalle.

I've been to Brussels 3 times. Love this bar, huge range of beers.
https://poechenellekelder.be/en
i pref the Dark Trappist myself , used to go track meets in Belgium in the late 80's and 90's.

London at one point had quite a few Belgian bars, not sure if they still do.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Just opened a nice bottle of Portuguese red, very smooth blend of two grapes I'm not familiar with but will be buying more of it.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Went up to Coniston today and had my first pint of real ale for 3.5 months. Lancaster Blonde 4%, Takeaway hatch and also serving food. Plastic glasses but still enjoyable. Tad expensive for up our way @£4 per pint but well worth it. Cannot imagine how manic it will be on Saturday

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Water and more water. After bowling in 36*, 47* in the sun, for almost 2 hours I feel awful. If its like this on Saturday I'll be sat on the terrace with a large G&T watching others battle it out.