What’s the next club on your shopping list...

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Got my eye on a new set of wedges but torn between Titleist SM8/Taylormade MG2/Cleveland Zip Core. Leaning towards the Titleist because I've never owned a set of Vokeys.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not clubs, but a membership and possibly the Arccos sensors & subscription

Tempted by Arcoss or any stats measuring devices that show strokes gained but most need the phone in close proximity and not a fan of having it in my pocket when playing. Also my Iphone s getting on (and needs upgrading) so battery life not great. Does anyone have any other recommendations

Ser Shankalot

Visit site
Tempted by Arcoss or any stats measuring devices that show strokes gained but most need the phone in close proximity and not a fan of having it in my pocket when playing. Also my Iphone s getting on (and needs upgrading) so battery life not great. Does anyone have any other recommendations

Arcoss now sell a small wearable gadget that can be clipped to your belt that replaces the need for the phone to be nearby. Not cheap though.

yandabrown

Visit site
Shot Scope are supposed to be releasing strokes gained stats soon.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
I’ve had the sensors previously, with my Cobra irons. I used the Apple Watch app, which you can use after 2 rounds of using the phone. It’s the initial cost plus the subscription that puts me off. Does anyone know if ShotScope is subscription based?

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Well I've finally filled the bag with a full 14 for the first time ever with the purchase of a used callaway epic 3hybrid and a new cleveland lob wedge.

That makes everything in the bag bar my irons under a year old ?to me) now and I've just been given the green light on a set of irons as an early 30th present.

I'm a 16 handicapper (ish, yet to get my cards in) with aspiration of getting down to about 12 this year. Has anyone had experience of the mizuno jpx921 forged or the new Srixon zx5s? I really like the look of them and will be trying to get a hit as soon as I can.

I'm not ballsy enough to drop that much without hitting them and I've not been playing long enough to know what I like. Also, being 6ft4 means its probably worth getting custom fit.

Srixon's are awsome. I've used the 785s for a couple years and am sorely tempted by the ZX7. The have a great range of no upcharge shafts, and I ordered mine after a free fitting, to specific lofts, lies and swing weight, even got the cord grips I wanted for no extra (about £800 4 to PW, which is way below the competition..). Used a mates loft and lie machine to check them when they arrived. 100% spot on. Can't recommend enough.