What’s the next club on your shopping list...

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Need Wedges - Toss up between Titlieist SM8/ Cleveland Zip Core and Taylormade Milled Grind 2

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
You’ve always loved flat sticks, what’s the new one?

It's in the I bought today thread. Odessey stroke lab no.9. I am a sucker for the no.9 shape. This will make 3 of them. I am interested in seeing if it has a higher MOI than my o works. Maybe, maybe not, but it was a decent price, so worth a try.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It's in the I bought today thread. Odessey stroke lab no.9. I am a sucker for the no.9 shape. This will make 3 of them. I am interested in seeing if it has a higher MOI than my o works. Maybe, maybe not, but it was a decent price, so worth a try.

Be interesting to hear how you get on with the stroke lab. I had the o works 1w abs loved the head but not the face. I really like the look of the double wide flow stroke lab

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

This one????? https://www.snaintongolf.co.uk/odyssey-stroke-lab-9-golf-putter

I have a milled Protype #9 https://www.golfbidder.co.uk/models/4358/Odyssey_Putter_ProType_Tour_Series_9.html which is my favourite putter with a sublime feel but sadly it doesn't always behave on the shorter ones which is why I am trying to grind away at the Visio mat and narrowest gate to get it to behave

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

FELL75

Visit site
I'm like you. As much as the Anser blade is the iconic style I am a sucker for the #9 shape. Bit disappointed Odyssey didn't do a version in the new OG range
Have to say big fan of the Stroke Lab R Ball S putter. First time really shelled out for a decent putter.?

Zig

Visit site
Either a new hybrid (attempt number 1,234,567 at finding one that works) with an extra stiff shaft to see if that cuts out the hook, or a driving iron.
I bought a Callaway Rogue last year and it's the best club I've bought in a long time. It's hard to hit a bad shot with it (and my swing does it's best at times!)
So good I went out a few weeks later and bought the fairway wood to match!

D

Deleted member 1740

New Ping Driver, going to head over to Ping HQ when it’s allowed.

FELL75

Visit site
I bought a Callaway Rogue last year and it's the best club I've bought in a long time. It's hard to hit a bad shot with it (and my swing does it's best at times!)
So good I went out a few weeks later and bought the fairway wood to match!
Felt the same way about my rogue X irons. Very forgiving. ?

Reactions: Zig

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Well I've finally filled the bag with a full 14 for the first time ever with the purchase of a used callaway epic 3hybrid and a new cleveland lob wedge.

That makes everything in the bag bar my irons under a year old ?to me) now and I've just been given the green light on a set of irons as an early 30th present.

I'm a 16 handicapper (ish, yet to get my cards in) with aspiration of getting down to about 12 this year. Has anyone had experience of the mizuno jpx921 forged or the new Srixon zx5s? I really like the look of them and will be trying to get a hit as soon as I can.

I'm not ballsy enough to drop that much without hitting them and I've not been playing long enough to know what I like. Also, being 6ft4 means its probably worth getting custom fit.

Yorkhacker

Visit site
Ordered a Ping g410 3 hybrid in the middle of October. Was optimistically told it would be ready on 18/12, but then second lockdown came, so was not expecting it in 2020. Amazingly it was available on 18/12. Was going to pick it up on 23/12, but my 17 year old son got covid, so self isolation until the new year. Then lockdown 3 came, so still waiting to pick it up! I wish now I had waited for G425 hybrids, but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Got a PXG 4 hybrid on its way, hopefully arriving next week

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Be interesting to hear how you get on with the stroke lab. I had the o works 1w abs loved the head but not the face. I really like the look of the double wide flow stroke lab

Well, ordered yesterday, arrived today. Looks beautiful. On my putting mat, it is rolling the ball very nicely, but then so was my o works. It certainly isn't any worse, but is it better? Hard to tell, as in the main, I am a pretty good putter. I will have to reserve judgement until I get out on the course, ideally on faster, proper greens, but it looks promising.

At least I don't hate it.