Westerham long-game driving range open from tomorrow

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I know some had expressed an interest in this, so heads up!

From tomorrow, you can use the brand new driving range at Westerham. Coupled with a great short game area and or pro's me indoor simulator cave, it really will be a great place to practice!

Driving Range 2.jpg

Bazep

Club Champion
Visit site
H Bratty, Is this an all grass range and open to visitors? No where near where I live but pass the area occasionally - gagging for a decent grass long iron session.

Cheers

Bratty

Visit site
H Bratty, Is this an all grass range and open to visitors? No where near where I live but pass the area occasionally - gagging for a decent grass long iron session.

Cheers
The short game area is grass, and you can probably hit up to a 7 or 8 iron.
The long game area is what they call a Huxley tee, which is a very good quality mat and nothing like the usual crappy ones, but still not grass.

Bratty

Visit site
Looks like the old range going back towards the gate.....
Well spotted, Baz!

It is the old driving range, but they've moved the teeing area over to the far right, turned it through 90° and have made the slope far more gradual.

Bazep

Club Champion
Visit site
The short game area is grass, and you can probably hit up to a 7 or 8 iron.
The long game area is what they call a Huxley tee, which is a very good quality mat and nothing like the usual crappy ones, but still not grass.
Cheers Bratty,
open to visitors?

Bratty

Visit site
Cheers Bratty,
open to visitors?

Yep. Not sure how much balls are, but both long and short game area open to all.

Just make sure you don't use anything more than a 7 iron on the short game area. They get very annoyed when people smash balls into the trees.