Were people always this crazy?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Maybe they were, but we just didn't know about.
Now it seems anyone with a modern mobile phone and access to Youtube/FB/Twitter can seek out like-minded people and share their ''opinions''.
Freedom of speech is important, I get that, but where do you draw the line?

It's not reall much different to going to church, or going to listen to a guest lecture at the student union.

There have been loonies spouting nonsense forever. The only difference is, it is now easy to find like minded loonies.

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
OMG Love this :ROFLMAO: where do cameras store your soul when they take pictures :ROFLMAO:
No information is ever lost. It is stored in the hologram.

I'll assume the soul to be the brain which is only a survival device in the hologram.

Despite centuries of trying to understand the brain, science has no idea how it stores information.
That's because it barks up the wrong tree, using only the known laws of physics and chemistry.

Btw, and scientists have no idea what the universe is.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site

I'll assume the soul to be the brain which is only a survival device in the hologram.

Despite centuries of trying to understand the brain, science has no idea how it stores information.
That's because it barks up the wrong tree, using only the known laws of physics and chemistry.

14hzw1.jpg

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Toledo in 1980 and received a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Missouri in 1984.[5] From 1986 to 1998, she was the director of the emergency department at Blanchard Valley Hospital in Findlay, Ohio. She opened an osteopathic practice in 1994 and went on to establish two more practices in 1996 and 2011.[6]

Sounds impressive until you do a bit of research.

Her name is Dr Sherri Tenpenny

https://www.businessinsider.com/she...r-fuels-pandemic-makes-money-2021-8?r=US&IR=T

Is she crazy or just those who believe her and there are many?

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site

That guy is a nut with his ancient alien theories.
Do you know how much evidence there is for aliens having visited earth ever?
Zero!!!

What people see or think they see are illusions or apparitions.
Natural phenomena or holographic images.

In modern times, where is the photographic evidence of aliens?
"Oh, but I didn't have time to reach for my camera!"
What a pity. That person would have the scoop of the century.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I'm more interested in this post than any others

Can we post that now? Brilliant!!!
All down to an advert in the magazine a few months back...GAC I believe it was...
As Mike once said..if it's printed in the mag it's usable on here..
But don't push it otherwise you'll upset that delicate flower Fragger..:whistle::LOL:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a cousin who believes this woman, and the chips in the vaccine etc. Truly, he does ?. He currently has covid, irony overload, but he is telling people he has the flu. He does has covid, he told his mum who then told everyone as she thinks he is an idiot as well ?, and has spent the last 2 weeks in bed. He is okay but is still sadly peddling this drivel.

Family and relatives pretty much have nothing to do with him but he is a prolific Facebook poster as that is his platform. There lies in the problem.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Fortunately there is a new forum word to describe some of the posts on this thread..

Bollocks!
OK. So some of us have been entertaining ourselves with amusing bollocks, which is harmless enough. A bit too self-indulgent, maybe.

The OP points out the dangerous type of bollocks, which is deeply disturbing. And there is a lot of it about.
What to do about it, though?
The "line-drawing" is the serious issue and none of us has really addressed that yet.