well done ACP

B

birdieman

...for getting your thread in the magazine this month! Am I the first in the UK to receive the mag?
I see Madandra's in the readers gear test section, didn't recognise any other names.
Good effort GM staff, there is a lot of good reading in this edition.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
birdieman you must be on some VIP list!!! we haven't even had office copies in yet - had one on its own last week but nothing poly bagged up with the supplement yet

ACP

Club Champion
Visit site
I was actually about to pop out at lunch time for a copy - is it still too early? Acording to my Golf Monthly Calender (proudly hung above my desk!) it isn't due to be released until Thursday the 3rd April!?

Mike H - can you please clarify?

ACP

B

birdieman

Mike, me a VIP? I doubt it! - I got 2 supplements in mine, a gear guide and a PGA championship guide!

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I subscribe to another well know Golf magazine and usually have to wait 2 weeks past the date for it to be delivered, this is the only reason I don’t do it for GM, don’t think I could wait that long!

Well done all the folks involved.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
subscribers should always get their copies before it goes on sale - one of the rewards of subscribing - and the official date it goes in on sale in indeed this Thursday

and birdieman yes, you're right their is a PGA supplement as well...still not seen it yet mind!

AliB

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Last month ours was late - this time it's already here.
Nice to see my article got some response (though from a man!)
BTW where is Didsbury? - might have to take a look!
Looking forward to reading the rest of the mag.

AliB

B

birdieman

Pretty sure that's the forum's Brendy in the gear test section - from Bangor GC, N. Ireland.