We have a space for Castle Stuart

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all
with one of J_Fs crew stuck abroad we have a space for Castle Stuart and also for the rounds J_F is organsiing at Spey Valley and Nairn plsu accomodation in the luxury caravan
Anyone interested??

T

thecraw

I have a man in mind. Let me know Brendy and I'll take next shot!

T

thecraw

My man in mind is at a wedding so cant make it.

Spot is open!

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
We have 2 guys mumping cos they never received the invite for the Castle Stuart weekend...they would be quality replacements as their banter is great but it would screw up our cosy 4 balls at Crieff and Rosemount on the way up so stuff them.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fraser,

This Friday Spey Valley £55
Saturday Castle Stuart £50
Nairn Sunday £40

Any one of the 3 or all are available. Accommodation sorted at about £18 a night.

Cheers

John

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Hi guys, remind me of the dates and the overall cost...
Spey £55
Castle stuart £50
Nairn £40

Caravan, if you can get in with someone, 30-50 quid should have you sleeping dry for the weekend.
Travel and beer money, is up to you it can be as expensive or as bloody expensive as you lie :D

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
All packed and ready for the 5.45am pick up...Crieff first then onto Rosemount Blairgowrie for the afternoon round and on up to Nairn to the caravan of love.Castle Stuart on Saturday,ales then Nairn Sunday before the long drive home Sunday....2 new courses for the C.V....canny wait! :cool:

Forecast looks like rain tomorrow but lightish and no wind and decent for Saturday and Sunday with little wind.Just done the fly over video for Castle Stuart again and it should be fun!! :D