WCS

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
That guy with the white gloves looks a sure fire bet to reach the final. Very consistent :rolleyes:

:)

I'm rooting for the wizard......can't be doing with the rest....or the spider....or the swan-neck.

Sheesh, I miss it SO much, it WAS my life for SO long.....

Can I get an eye-transplant.....and quit the golf!!!?

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Never been the same since my mate Jimmy White was there

Ooohh, that's a leading comment! I played with Jimmy at the Green Club in Shepherd's Bush and Tony Drago at the Victoria Ritz Club.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I played Mark Wildman in a pro-am at Ray Edmonds place way back in ooooooooo! mid 80s maybe??? 5 frames and but for a long green I missed, would have beaten him, but then he took me to the cleaners :DWhen I think back I used to be pretty handy at club level but not quite good enough to go beyond.

Used to enjoy watching Hallet when he came in there sometimes for a knock about, but I watched Dean Reynolds smack in a 147 for fun it seemed one night(what happened to those two?), I miss the game myself but just cant physically adopt the pose anymore let alone play :D

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I played Mark Wildman in a pro-am at Ray Edmonds place way back in ooooooooo! mid 80s maybe??? 5 frames and but for a long green I missed, would have beaten him, but then he took me to the cleaners :DWhen I think back I used to be pretty handy at club level but not quite good enough to go beyond.

Used to enjoy watching Hallet when he came in there sometimes for a knock about, but I watched Dean Reynolds smack in a 147 for fun it seemed one night(what happened to those two?), I miss the game myself but just cant physically adopt the pose anymore let alone play :D

I think Stephen Hendry effectively finished Mike Hallet's career when he came back from 8-0 down to win 9-8 in the UK masters final in the early nineties. It destroyed Hallett and he never really competed after that.

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
dont follow snooker but it was on the tv at work !! the other night and I quite liked the referee with the ponytail , now she looked hot from where I was sitting. I was imagining her being very bossy and telling me what to do....

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Would that be our Micheila by any chance? ;)

Aint follwed it this year, I normally do. Who in it (with a real chance)?

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Glad to see the wizard making the upstart look less cocky by the minute.

:)

Go John, do it for Wishaw.....