Waterproof trousers

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have a pair of UA goretex trousers that are waterproof, can be worn on their own, and are relatively fitted. They certainly don’t flap around in the wind!

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I wear Cross FTX waterproofs. Superb.

Also have a pair of Sunice Pac-lite Gore Tex which are decent. they're better for summer being lighter.

JollyRedDevil

Club Champion
Visit site
Another thumbs up. I have these and they were replaced free from Craghoppers from my old pair as they give a lifetime guarantee.
Didn't realise they had lifetime guarantee. Even better. Incidentally, what was the issue with your old pair. With mine, the seems came apart (put on too much weight at the time:sick:) so I just repaired them myself.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Didn't realise they had lifetime guarantee. Even better. Incidentally, what was the issue with your old pair. With mine, the seems came apart (put on too much weight at the time:sick:) so I just repaired them myself.

I had the Stefan ones And the lining in the pocket had gone so stuff just dropped through. I thought I’d just ask and they offered me an alternative pair that I didn’t want and asked for the Steall. Had to send the others back but no big deal as I got a brand new pair of trousers for free

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
I appreciate this is worthy of an infraction but fat mikes discount sports shop has got waterproof trousers on offer