Waterproof trousers

antmoss3

Visit site
hi all
looking for recommendations on waterproof trousers - ideally looking for something tapered/slim fit and under £100 ...
thanks !

carldudley

Visit site
Don't know about slim fit (i am most definitely not) but try Decathlon/Inesis - £39 and really good. Long zips along the leg, good fit and coped with the Celtic Manor mudfest a few weeks back.

Also have a pair of Ralph Lauren/RLX which are v good if it's just wet and not muddy, think they're a little over £100 though

Fish

Banned
Visit site
The Benross trousers I wear are excellent, they have belt loops and a fly zip, unlike many others which are just elasticated and you have to pull your pants down to have a jizz.

They've been through hellish weather, never breached, although I've been close to testing them from the inside out when on a links course and there's no tree's to run too :eek:

Robin Hood

Visit site
The Benross trousers I wear are excellent, they have belt loops and a fly zip, unlike many others which are just elasticated and you have to pull your pants down to have a jizz.

They've been through hellish weather, never breached, although I've been close to testing them from the inside out when on a links course and there's no tree's to run too :eek:
I'm a Ben Ross user too; and would recommend them.
Better than my Ping waterproof trousers.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Another Benross/Proquip pants fan here.

Provided they ARE waterproof and keep water out of socks, my view is that pants are very much 2ndary consideration to Jacket.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Rohan do cracking waterproof trousers, not the cheapest unless in the sale but you don’t need over the top ones with these.

D

Deleted member 16999

Have a look at the mizuno ones. Excellent quality.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I always had sweating issues with waterproof only trousers. Plus you can’t swap on the golf course really so I’ve alway bought cheep waterproof paclite over trousers from mountain warehouse to chuck on over top as and when the rain comes. at about £15 I save a fortune too!
I have stromberg wintra which are resistant rather thank fully repellent and again, I couldn’t wear them in the summer months.

Visit site
Very interested in this thread - desperately need a pair of waterproof trousers given the awful weather. Would love a pair that you can wear on their own - not as over trousers but most I've seen dont have any lining

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Very interested in this thread - desperately need a pair of waterproof trousers given the awful weather. Would love a pair that you can wear on their own - not as over trousers but most I've seen dont have any lining

Check out the link in my post