Waterproof bucket hat ??

nyckuk

Visit site
With all the wind and rain Saturday i was unable to put my umbrella up . As i normally do i wore my cap but eventually the rain start to go down my neck . So looking at maybe a bucket hat ... Anyone got one do they stop the rain down the neck
If people can add what one they've got so i can have a look on line
thanks

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I’ve got a Galvin Green one, it has that extended rear sloping lip like a fireman’s helmet, it’s really good, as it has a chin cord also.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If it is raining that hard that I need a fireman's helmet, I am walking in. It's only about ten minutes before the greens flood.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I have one and now I wear glasses it does a great job except it's more problematic when its windy too

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a Sunderland badged one. I don't bother with unbrellas, just the bucket hat if it's raining hard enough. I don't understand why more people don't wear one, they stop the water from going down your neck and off your face.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
I have a Sunderland badged one. I don't bother with unbrellas, just the bucket hat if it's raining hard enough. I don't understand why more people don't wear one, they stop the water from going down your neck and off your face.
I like my brolly holder. does a good job off keeping my stuff dry and I can stand under it, a normal hat for me.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I bought a Taylormade one a few weeks back, used it a couple of times. I’m not convinced it’s waterproof because the inside is always wet. I can’t tell if it’s rain getting through or condensation from the heat coming off my bald head!

stevench

Club Champion
Visit site
I've got an under armour one and I get ridiculed every time I pull it out to wear as a 30-something year old, however... if the aim is to keep you dry, they are perfect!

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
I’ve got a Galvin Green one, it has that extended rear sloping lip like a fireman’s helmet, it’s really good, as it has a chin cord also.

Ill second this also its the only that stops shields my glasses in the rain, not cheap I know but really good