Wanted - Shiny putter please

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've got a Rife Barbados in good nick mate. £30.

Ill have a bash next time a see you if that's ok Dave?

Could be fairly soon as i am going nomad for a year, so will be looking to cadge invites of every man and his dog for the next 12 months...

:D

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ill have a bash next time a see you if that's ok Dave?

Could be fairly soon as i am going nomad for a year, so will be looking to cadge invites of every man and his dog for the next 12 months...

:D

How come you're leaving Chorley mate.. It's a great course... Always welcome for a knock at mine.. :thup:

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Few reasons really.

Just had baby girl no2 so will be limited for opertunities, just moved house so cash is tight for the next few months (subs are due in Feb)

The cost has risen a lot over two years. Nearly 80 quid more!

Comp booking system is a joke / lottery

And I am quite looking forward to playing more courses next year and get myself on a few meets.

It is a cracking track though.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Chorley is a blinding course, welcome over on the coast next year aswell just give me a shout :thup:

Unusually for me I've only got one spare putter, a Ping iN B60, 34" I think.

Welcome to have a try with it if you like or I can send pics, would be peanuts I'm looking for it, no probs if not though.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Chorley is a blinding course, welcome over on the coast next year aswell just give me a shout :thup:

Unusually for me I've only got one spare putter, a Ping iN B60, 34" I think.

Welcome to have a try with it if you like or I can send pics, would be peanuts I'm looking for it, no probs if not though.

Cheers Iain

Ill defo give you a shout for a knock. Will start to show face around the NW meets at some point so will no doubt see you then.

Im not overly keen on Ping putters even though i love their Drivers weirdly. Ta for the offer though

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Firstly.

Thank you to everyone that has posted on here.

The thread can be closed.

Now sorted for a new putter.

Again. Thanks all.