F.S. Srixon ZTX 2 Irons, Odyssey Metal X Putter & SeeMore Putter

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Srixon ZTX 2 Iron Set. 3 Iron-PW.
These irons have been used but remain in good condition.
There are small marks on the faces and soles of the clubs from general play and ball striking-I have tried to show these in the pictures. Some of the clubs have a very small amount or tarnishing on the back of the heads-again I have tried to show this clearly in additional pictures but it is not very visible.
The shafts are Project X 6.0. Standard length and lie. The grips are Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound in Black/White. The grips and shafts are in decent condition but a few of the shaft bands are peeling as seen in pictures.
These irons are used on the PGA and European tour by a number of Srixon/Cleveland Tour Professionals including Graham McDowell
Looking for £125 posted.

ZTX Main by weewillywinky, on Flickr

ZTX Back by weewillywinky, on Flickr

Odyssey Metal X Number 6 Putter.
This putter is in good condition. There are some marks on the face and sole from play and I have tried to show these in the pictures. It is the Odyssey Metal X Number 6 head.
The putter plays at 34inches and is fitted with the SuperStroke Mid Slim 2.0 Grip in Black / White.
The original headcover which is in very good condition is included.
Looking for £50 posted.

Metal X Main by weewillywinky, on Flickr

Metal X face by weewillywinky, on Flickr

SeeMore M2 Milled Prototype Putter.
This putter is a prototype ‘C’ Model. Number 2 from 2007. This model of putter is quite rare and I have not seen many here in the UK. It is in good condition. There are some marks on the face and sole from play and a few chips to the black lower part of the shaft - I have tried to show these in the pictures. It is a prototype M2 head featuring SeeMore’s Riflescope technology.
The putter plays at 33 inches and is fitted with the Winn AVS Midsize Putter grip in grey/blue.
The original headcover which is in good condition is included in the sale.
Looking for £60 posted.

SeeMore main by weewillywinky, on Flickr

SeMore Sole by weewillywinky, on Flickr

As mentioned on another thread I also have a Bushnell V3 Tour Range Finder that i am thinking of selling. Will post up another ad for it when i have a chance to get it photographed etc.

More pictures of all clubs here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/9655603@N08/

Open to a wee haggle and happy to combine postage on more than 1 item.