F.S. Odyssey ProType Black Putter & Adams Hybrid.

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Selling a very rare Odyssey ProType Black Putter. It is the number 2 model head. The ProType Black model is a black head with white/silver paint fill and a black shaft. It also has a black grip making it a very eye catching putter. Forged, milled carbon steel head weighing 350g. 34 inch playing length. Club is in very good condition with only a few signs of wear on the sole from use. Looking for £100 posted ono.

IMG_0155 by weewillywinky, on Flickr
IMG_0157 by weewillywinky, on Flickr
IMG_0158 by weewillywinky, on Flickr
IMG_0160 by weewillywinky, on Flickr
IMG_0161 by weewillywinky, on Flickr
IMG_0162 by weewillywinky, on Flickr

Selling my Adams idea Pro A12 Hybrid. Loft is 18*. The shaft is a very rare Graphite Design Tour AD DI 105 X. This shaft is quite hard to find and extremely popular on both the PGA and European Tour. The club has been used and as such the head face and sole have had some of the black coating wear away as tends to happen over time. The club is however in good condition and has been well looked after. I have tried to show the condition in the pictures. The original head cover is included. Looking for £70 posted ONO.

IMG_0148 by weewillywinky, on Flickr
IMG_0150 by weewillywinky, on Flickr
IMG_0151 by weewillywinky, on Flickr
IMG_0152 by weewillywinky, on Flickr
IMG_0153 by weewillywinky, on Flickr
IMG_0154 by weewillywinky, on Flickr

Any interest or questions please post or PM me.

Thanks

Will

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Wullie, if you are up this way next and you still have this i would be interested in a shot with it. though i think X would be too stiff for me

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Not sure I'll be up for a while Patrick. The AD DI isn't that stiff a shaft - you should just take a punt on it!

I already have the Xhot 2 with the green shaft i hit pretty well and a mizuno mp37 2 iron so covered really. if i tried it and it was better than the Callaway i prob would but not without trying TBH, not at £70 anyway;)

groundskeeperwilly

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
No worries - can't see me being up for a while. Mostly in the central belt and Grampian/Tayside this next while but if I do venture up I'll let you know the situation.