Wanted Ladies Set of Irons

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

It's a bit of a long shot but I'm after a decent branded set of ladies irons for my 11yr old daughter.

Preferably a set in decent nick that she'll get plenty of use out of.

We went to AG today and the ladies Ping rhapsody were ideal in length as she's quite tall for her age but way too pricey to begin with.

Let us know what you have.

Thanks

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's a bit of a long shot but I'm after a decent branded set of ladies irons for my 11yr old daughter.

We went to AG today and the ladies Ping rhapsody were ideal in length as she's quite tall for her age but way too pricey to begin with.

Thanks

Mate, I've got a set of Titleist DTI irons with lady flex shafts bit shorter than standard and with brand new Golf Pride +4 grips. They were the boys but he's not playing at the moment. I'll take some pics when I get back from the pub.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Thanks

Can't you cut down your clubs for her. She is bound to hit them better than you do😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😜😱

D

Deleted member 1740

Can't you cut down your clubs for her. She is bound to hit them better than you do😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😜😱

Erm, i didn't do too bad taking an Ayrton off you with them :rofl: